Click here to send in your application
ARION U23 Spring Training Team
Following the success of our Fall Training Team and our Winter U23 Trip, ARION is excited to offer a U23 Spring Training Team. For athletes who are taking a gap year or aren't able to get on the water with their college teams, row with ARION. Designed for athletes with national team aspirations, ARION focuses small boat development (singles, doubles), holistic training, and emphasizing technique and skill improvement. Each training group is limited in the number of athletes that can register, ensuring a high coach to athlete ratio. If an athlete has their own boat, they are encouraged to bring it & ARION will provide storage; Otherwise, ARION will provide a shell. Any athlete who rows with ARION can expect to get stronger, fitter, faster, and more effective on the water by the end of the program. ARION Athletes & Coaches have been on the National Team at both the U23 and Senior level.
Application Deadlines: Rolling Admissions with an 16 person Limit
Program Dates: April 11th to May 29th (extended to U23 trials in Sarasota for relevant parties)
Program Cost: $2,750 base (+ anticipate $125/week for housing)
Practice Structure: Athletes can expect 6 coached morning practices/week with prescribed independent afternoon workouts and lifting instruction at Saratoga Peak Performance.
Ready to apply?
- Athletes will be coached by Eric Catalano, Savannah Davison, & Kristi Wagner, Burt Apfelbaum, and Manny Valentin. Read more about the coaching staff HERE.
- Athletes do not need their own equipment but are encouraged to bring if they own or have access.
- Athletes from NY State designated areas will be required to quarantine for two weeks; ARION will provide a rowing machine for independent workouts; Click HERE to see our COVID protocols.
- Athletes will be required to be tested before leaving home and upon arrival.
- Athletes are responsible for food and housing. ARION will help athletes find housing; Part-time jobs may be available.
Questions? Reach out to Eric Catalano at firstname.lastname@example.org.